Saturday, December 6, 2014

hola! Sorry I am writing early today, and also sorry again because I don't have much time so this email will probably be short and lame. We are going to Xetulu (guatemalas disneyland) again as a mission on friday so we don't have pday today. Just going to write, buy some cereal, and get to work. So thats why I’m writing early.
   So not much happened this week! We painted our house, baptized a nino, fasted like 6 times because between the four of us here in peru we have like 7 quetz which we discovered is enough to buy a weeks worth of beans and a few tortillas. yum. we had a multizona conference, it was a huge machete! President just whipped us all into shape for like 3 hours because my mission is really disobedient and half the mission is going home next week so everyone is also very unfocused.  After the conference we all repented and promised to be better. 
   My zone performed a musical number. I had a solo and I woke up with NO voice. so I went outside and picked some lemons off some tree outside my house and downed it. I may or may not have broken my fast with pure lemon juice.  but it worked! I saw my two favorite people on the planet at the conference, hermana Minnick and Hermana Valeriano. I love them! they make me so happy! um... okay well thats all. I love all the pictures you sent! I ate beans and tortillas for thanksgiving.. provecho.. the elders in my area and I planned a big dinner with pie and turkey and other good stuff but then we ran out of money so that didn't happen. next year... love you all! talk to you next week!

love,

hermana Outsen

No comments:

Post a Comment